Mould practician EBA (vocational certificate)
Mould practicians manufacture moulds and patterns which are used for different processes and applications. Based on the order, they seek a practical solution and design the mould or pattern before manufacturing it manually or using a machine.
- Completed education at upper secondary school division C
- Interest in geometry, maths and technical drawing
- Spatial perception
- Technical aptitude with a propensity for precise and clean work
Your application should consist of the following documents:
- Cover letter/letter of motivation
- One passport photo
- Copies of upper secondary school certificates plus any from higher education institutions
- Aptitude test (control unit, Multicheck or basic-check)
Send your application to:
vonRoll casting ag
Phone: +41 41 269 31 13
Or you can submit it online below!