Within the scope of vonRoll ACADEMY, vonRoll casting holds seminars and workshops on casting and material technology.
They are aimed at professionals in the fields of design/development, quality and procurement. The main topics include:
- Capabilities and application areas of cast-iron materials
- Designing cast parts
- Virtual casting using mould-filling and solidification simulation
- Modern pattern manufacturing
- The application of additive manufacturing in casting technology
- Fit-for-purpose design of cast parts using the finite element method
- Quality assurance: Use of modern test procedures and comparison with requirements (concerning cleanliness, among other things)
Currently there are no seminars / workshops taking place.
As soon as new seminars are planned, the dates will be published here.